From snowmobiling to mountain biking, it’s easy to work up an appetite at Evergreen Resort. That’s why we have two on-site restaurants to satisfy all your daily cravings.
Enjoy gourmet meals from Roasted Prime Rib and Baked Mac and Cheese, to Two-handed Burgers and sharable small plates in the Terrace Room or Curly’s Sports Pub.
The Terrace Room offers great views of the Evergreen’s property with Cadillac in the background, while enjoying a little more formal experience. Open for dinner May – October.
Our complimentary breakfast buffet for all house guests is served daily: Weekdays 6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. & Weekends 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Our Award Winning Sunday Brunch is served 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and includes:
• Hors d’oeuvres table with homemade paté, spreads and cheese with crackers
• Two hot breakfast entrees including an egg dish
• Full salad bar with various fruit and vegetable salads
• Vegetable tray
• Three hot entrees including one meat carved at the buffet
• Potatoes, fresh vegetables
• Fresh-baked breads
• Dessert table of featured desserts, hot dessert, fresh-baked pastries, coffee cake, strawberry shortcake
Sunday Brunch Prices:
$10.95* for adults
$10.00* for seniors
*Prices do not include beverages and are subject to change.
Curly’s Sports Pub
For our guests looking for a more relaxed environment, Curly’s Sports Pub offers the pub feel with casual seating and 4 big screen TV’s with the latest sporting events in Hi-Def.
Open daily for lunch and dinner, year round.
Monday – Thursday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
Fridays & Saturdays: 11:30am – Midnight
Sundays: Noon – 10:00pm
*For events: The Terrace Room accommodates up to 160 guests and Curly’s Sports Pub fits 80. If you are looking for more space, our meeting rooms can be set up for your event. Call us at (800) 634-7302 to discuss capacities and availability.
7880 S. Mackinaw Trail
Cadillac, MI 49601
Listed in Dining
- 7880 Mackinaw Trail, Cadillac, MI 49601, USA